Welcome to Lower Earley Osteopaths
We are a long established Osteopathic practice based in Woodley, Reading. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of patient care, specialising in the treatment of back, neck and joint pain, alongside more complex muscular and connective tissue problems. We aim to provide an individual, patient centred approach to get you diagnosed, treated and back of your feet as quickly as possible.
Louise Barlow has recently joined the team as our resident sports masseuse.
Working to help you with this specialised treatment approach are registered Osteopaths Emma Milligan (M Ost) and Annie Jinks (B Ost Hons). The clinic was opened in Lower Earley in 1998 with the aim to provide professional and friendly treatment to residents in and around Reading. Both Emma and Annie are both registered with the General Osteopathic Council, which is mandatory to practice.
We aim to get you back to good heath as soon as possible. We believe a clear explanation of the diagnosis, good quality treatment and simple follow up advice will enable you to fully understand your injury and enable a speedier recovery. We are always on hand to offer further advice and answer any questions you may have.
Whether it’s to improve you day to day life, work towards a personal/sporting goal or feel more comfortable at work, we are here to help.
The problems that we treat include:
- Sports related injuries and tensions e.g. calf and hamstring strain, ankle sprains and tennis or golfer’s elbow.
- General, acute or chronic back pain, lumbago and sciatica.
- Headaches caused by stress or neck restrictions and migraine prevention.
- Elbow and hand pain from repetitive strain injuries e.g. overuse of computer keyboard or mouse.
- Arthritic and rheumatic pain in the knees, hips and spine.
- Neck pain with radiating pain into the arm and hand.
- Postural upper back and shoulder pain.
- Frozen shoulder
- Chronic pain conditions including Fibromyalgia.
- Digestive problems
- General aches and pains
- Inability to relax
The people that we treat include:
- Care during pregnancy and post natal
- Care for newborns and infants
- Treatment of growing pains and sprains
- Athletes and sports injuries
- Combating aches and pains to compensate for a busy lifestyle
- Keeping mobile with aging